GMG Supply SA is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors and customers of the website. All personal data collected, processed and used will be processed according to current legislation and the data protection regulation (GDPR). This policy explains how your personal data will be processed. It applies to your use of:
- our website - www.gmg.ch
- all services accessible through the website
- our pages on social media
The data controller is GMG Supply SA, registered office: En Courta-Rama 10, 1163 Etoy. The person responsible for data protection is : Carmine De Simone, firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
- a. Any data (such as name, address, e-mail, etc.) that you voluntarily provide through our online forms;
- b. Information provided voluntarily by telephone, e-mail or post;
- c. We may also collect data voluntarily provided through communications and messages published on our social media pages. However, we strongly recommend that sensitive data is not provided via social media channels;
- d. Data is also collected automatically when you visit our website. This may include details on usage, IP address, location data, browser type and version, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (which may not be information that specifically identifies the user).
How do we use your personal data?
We may use the personal data we have collected for the following legitimate purposes:
- a. to provide you with all the information and services you specifically requested;
- b. to inform you of new services or services similar to those already purchased, where you have expressly agreed to receive this information;
- c. to improve our website and ensure that the content is presented effectively and appropriately;
- d. administer our website and perform data analysis and research;
- e. to deal with any requests or complaints;
- f. perform accounting, control and internal business management procedures. We will use your personal data only for the specified purposes to which you have consented. Your data will never be used for mailing or direct marketing, unless the user has expressly agreed.
Keep your personal data safe
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is securely stored to comply with data protection laws. We also take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your personal data. However, remember that no data transmission on the Internet is 100% guaranteed.
Disclosure and sharing of personal data with third parties
Your personal data may be shared with some of the following third parties, but only as deemed strictly necessary:
- a. analytical providers and search engines for the improvement of our website;
- b. professional consultants such as accountants and lawyers;
- c. police and other legal entities;
- d. regulatory or government bodies to resolve complaints and disputes, or to comply with any investigations by such bodies.
All third parties will be required to limit this use of personal data for the specific purpose for which it was provided. Your personal data will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes, unless the user has expressly consented.
International data transfers
The personal data we collect from you can be transferred and stored in places outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It can also be processed by the staff or by one of our distributors in order, among other things, to provide support services. We will, however, take all necessary measures to ensure that such data is processed securely and in accordance with this policy, particularly in countries where data protection laws may differ from those in the EEA.
Web sites and third-party content
Our website contains links to other websites and social media platforms. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or data protection practices of these third parties.
Your rights: updating, cancellation and access to your personal data
It is possible at any time to ask us to update, correct or delete the personal data in our possession, provided that their cancellation does not contravene the conservation obligations provided by law. If any of your data cannot be deleted because it is requested for commercial, fiscal or legal reasons, your treatment will be limited and not used for any other purpose. You can also ask us to provide the personal data in our possession, including both the actual content and the reference to its origin. (For security reasons, we will ask you to provide appropriate evidence of the applicant's identity.) He also has the right to object to any future processing of his personal data in accordance with legal requirements. For example, it may be objected that your data is used for direct marketing purposes. Requests relating to the above must be addressed to the Data Controller, either by email: email@example.com, or in writing. We aim to respond to these requests within 30 days.
Changes to the privacy statement
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement in accordance with any changed legal situations, or if changes are made to our service and data processing procedures. If user consent is required, such changes will only take place with the user's explicit consent. For all other changes, we recommend that you visit this page from time to time to make sure you are satisfied with its content.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or the processing of personal data, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to GMG Supply SA, En Courta-Rama 10, 1163 Etoy.